CONTRACT COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS
Contract Compliance Analysis (“CCA”) is an important facet of any Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process. CCAs provide the opportunity to gain valuable insight into control limitations in addition to recuperation of lost revenues.
Negotiating equitable terms with suppliers can be a long and arduous process. Frequently, when negotiations are completed and the contract is activated, there are limited efforts applied to ensure that the terms negotiated are the terms implemented.
CCA’s provide our Clients a certification that their contractual obligations are performing correctly and that the management of the contracts is compliant with the terms and conditions of the contract.
A CCA blends automated methods with single minded strategic buyer discourse. BCC focuses on detecting the foundation liable for non compliance, and designing customized avoidance procedures for diminishing prospective exposure.
Our practice focuses on an exclusive concentration – which is isolating, authenticating and correcting non contract compliance and monitoring contract issues that have developed over the course of the contractual relationship. In addition, CCA s can introduce best practices and cost savings strategies tailored to our client’s specific needs and visions for the future. Contract Compliance is critical for any business if you’re interested in learning more.
Look to us to provide these important services:Yes, I want a consultation
Primary areas of examination associated
with Contract Compliance
- Facility / Maintenance Services
- Temporary Labor
- Mailroom Services
- Office and Warehouse Supplies
- Security Services
- Transaction Processing
- Printer / Copy Management / Maintenance Services
- Freight and Transportation Logistic Services
- Internal Audit Projects
- Distribution Audits
- Supply Chain Audits
- Franchisee and Royalty Compliance Audits
What do I need for my contract Compliance Consultation?
- Contract, and if applicable, any respective Amendments, Addendums, Modifications, Schedules, Memorandums / Letters of Understanding, etc. (past & present)
- Any and all Estoppel Certificate(s) (if applicable)
- Copies of pertinent letters, bills, or correspondences from the Supplier/Vendor regarding additional rent. (Typically, as requested)
- Detailed Accounts Payable History Report (electronic preferred) for respective Supplier(s)/Vendor(s)
- Invoices as selected based upon a statistical sampling method including supporting data and information to substantiate invoices (NOTE: Additional invoices or supporting documentation may be required depending on terms and conditions of the Agreement.).
- If applicable, a detailed listing of issues identified and investigated (or being investigated) by CLIENT during the course of the relationship (whether or not such presented to Supplier/Vendor). NOTE: Support for such issues may be required.
- Detailed Contact Information for Client Team and respective Supplier(s)/Vendor Team(s)