BC Compliance Group, LLC founded in 1994 (“BCC”) provides an in-house team of professionals that specializes in providing independent third-party contract compliance examinations and agreement adherence.
BCC’s analytical approach to examining the economic components of contractual obligations has resulted in millions of dollars saved and recovered for our clients.
BCC’s longstanding core belief is that over time, the economic terms of contracts can become distorted and result in noncompliant outcomes.
BCC’s objective is to ensure that the original intent of the parties to the transaction perseveres.
TOP 5 REASONS TO CALL BC COMPLIANCE
- We provide a Comprehensive Independent In-Depth Review of all contract/lease expenses
- We will find Hard Dollar Cash Refunds and/or Credits
of unknown over payments
- We’ll provide Independent confirmation of all contractual and billing provisions, including rates, quantities, escalations, allowable charges, etc., along with the creation of a custom billing model (i.e., Provide Current & Future Contract/Lease Clarity to Financial Terms & Conditions)
- Supplement Client Personnel (typically less than 4 hours per month for client staff)
- We Recover & Correct the Unknown